2018 has been an incredible year 🚀
Here are some of the bigger, more notable highlights:
- Helped fantastic customer in California with their analytics
- Presented at the America SAP User Group in Seattle, WA
- Teamed up with an amazing coach to further my business
Running a business while balancing a growing family with two small boys is not easy. Often, extracurricular activities such as my fitness regime or downtime had to be sacrificed.
Still, there were many wonderful experiences this year that I’ll have to revisit in a future post.
As the year winds down, I’ve been thinking about what 2019 may look like. Here are some thoughts …
- Continue to grow my boutique consulting firm with 1-2 additional clients
- Prioritize health and fitness so that I can work out 1-2 time a week
- Find a way to end 2019 on an even higher note
Item 3 is a little abstract, but that’s okay. It’s hard to fully plan things out and I’m open to new opportunities.
What are your thoughts for 2019?
However we are connected (IRL, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Instagram), I’d love to hear what you’re thinking.